Kapo (3 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i under stand lazio want kapo

http://www.sportal.it/sportal/immagini/news/news788278.html

Kapo torna in Italia?

Olivier Kapo torna in Italia?
L'ex centrocampista della Juventus, che è andato a Montecarlo per indossare la casacca del Monaco dopo la non brillantissima esperienza bianconera, è nel mirino della Lazio, che è alla ricerca di elementi per il reparto nevralgico.

Kapo, classe 1980, è nato nella Costa d'Avorio, ad Abidjan, e prima di approdare nel club piemontese aveva giocato nell'Auxerre.

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    I hope we'll give him on loan one more year and after that he will be ready for juve

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Betis targets Reds' Gonzalez

Reports emanating from the Spanish media claim that Real Betis are lining up a bid for Liverpool winger Mark Gonzalez.

The Chile international is one of Betis coach Luis Fernandez's top summer transfer targets.

Gonzalez is highly rated in Spain thanks to two successful spells in La Liga with Albacete and Real Sociedad.

The South African-born player has failed to land a starting berth in Rafa Benitez's squad having struggled with both his form and fitness.

The Merseysiders struggled to sign the 22-year-old as he initially failed to qualify for a work permit.

In lieu of this it remains to be seen whether Benitez is willing to let him leave Anfield.

Betis have apparently sounded out Gonzalez's representatives about a possible return to Spain.

The Spaniards are rumoured to be tracking Olivier Kapo who they will sign if they fail to land the Reds midfielder.

Kapo is currently on loan at Levante from Juventus and has impressed in La Liga this season.

The former Auxerre man is likely to leave the Turin club next season, which has alerted the Sevilla club.

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/Story/0,14272,6107_2019249,00.html

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Can Kapo play on the left wing? If he can, I don´t see any reason why he wouldn´t come back to us....

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    We should beat Betis to Gonzalez and then give them Kapo.

I really like Gonzalez. He is fast, good dribbler, good crosser and scores the odd goal.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    We must face the fact in one or two seasons we gonna have a hige problem on the left flank when Nedved retires and I'm not seeing we are working on any kind of solution for that problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)