Kapo will has chance!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
So he did nothing????

15 mins against a broken team are good to show some if your quality........... if you have quality in the first place

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
not an impressive serie A debut for kapo, hope he will be given more chances to prove himself.
I thought Olivier Kapo's performance against Chievo was impressive, he assisted Nedved's wonder goal that ended any hope for Chievo getting something from the match. Kapo was not extraordinary but he showed that he is a great passer of the ball and is fairly quick with good ball control. I think he would be the perfect replacement or Mauro Cameronasi on the right. What do you guy's think? ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alexi-10 ] ++

I thought Olivier Kapo's performance against Chievo was impressive, he assisted Nedved's wonder goal that ended any hope for Chievo getting something from the match. Kapo was not extraordinary but he showed that he is a great passer of the ball and is fairly quick with good ball control. I think he would be the perfect replacement or Mauro Cameronasi on the right. What do you guy's think? ;)
for sure. he showed that he could do anything that we expect Camo to do and he can do it faster

Jul 19, 2003
I've seen Kapo play for Auxerre and he's pretty impressive. In particular, I link his running at defenders and his slight dribbling that gets him by. I hope to see him more and I hope he hits that same form as back in Auxerre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)