Kapo visits Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimValdi

Dec 28, 2002
Olivier Kapo (La Presse)
Olivier Kapo is a new Juventus player. He arrived in Turin last Tuesday to meet the team and to familiarize with the city that from this summer will give him hospitality. In an interview he said: “ I’ve talked to Ferrara, Maresca and some other colleagues and I felt a familiar atmosphere, but compared to Auxerre, everything is amplified. We must remember that Juventus is one of the most important team in the world.” He also said: “I’m looking forward for the moment I’ll start my adventure in this team, in the meanwhile I’ll study some Italian.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by SlimValdi ] ++
Olivier Kapo (La Presse)
Olivier Kapo is a new Juventus player. He arrived in Turin last Tuesday to meet the team and to familiarize with the city that from this summer will give him hospitality. In an interview he said: “ I’ve talked to Ferrara, Maresca and some other colleagues and I felt a familiar atmosphere, but compared to Auxerre, everything is amplified. We must remember that Juventus is one of the most important team in the world.” He also said: “I’m looking forward for the moment I’ll start my adventure in this team, in the meanwhile I’ll study some Italian.”
thats like 2 week's OLD, wHY make a new thread about this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)