Kapo To Monaco ? (2 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Yes this is from sports.it
what i understand is that he is on he's way to monaco for loan...
its becuase DD wants Kapo as a replacment for rothen that is on he's why out...

i think this would be good, because we will be bringing brighi, blasi and maybe gasbarroni back from loan, that will mean we will have to many midfielders.. imo its good if we send Kapo to Monaco, DD will be a great coach for him...

here :
italien:
Kapo in prestito al Monaco
06 06 2004

Il 23enne francese Olivier Kapo, acquistato a parametro zero dalla Juve, giocherà in prestito al Monaco di Deschamps. Moggi lo aveva prelevato dopo che si era svincolato dall'Auxerre proprio su indicazione di Deschamps, allora in predicato di andare ad allenare la Juve prima del colpo di scena Capello.

Ora Deschamps lo ha chiesto alla Juve in prestito per sostituire Rothen, che dovrebbe lasciare il principato, e il club bianconero dovrebbe quasi certamente accettare.

translate (bad one)

Kapo on loan to Monaco 06 06 the 2004 23 years old French Olivier Kapo, acquired to parameter zero from the Juve, will play on loan to the Monaco di Deschamps. Moggi had captured it after that it had been svincolato from the Auxerre just on indication of Deschamps, then in preached to go to train the Juve before the dramatic turn of events Hat. Hour Deschamps has asked it the Juve on loan in order to replace Rothen, that it would have to leave the principato one, and the bianconero club would have nearly sure to accept.

what do u guy's think about this...

I wish Kapo A great season there, if it really gonna happend...!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
great...
yeah, remember what kapo said when he signed with Juve?
he think that DD is gonna come to Juve, and he wanted to work together with DD.
now he has the chance to develop with first team chance in Monaco and under DD. :)

Sep 28, 2002
probably would be the best for him. getting to know deschamps, getting experience. cause i dont see him playing more than i.e. conte did this season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't like this idea at all. Even though Kapo is still young he's ready to make a contribution to this Juve team. I'd only loan him to Monaco if we got one of Deschamps' men in exchange.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Agreed, and we badly lack a true left winger who has pace and a left foot as good as Kapo's.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
yeap, Kapo shouldn't be loaned... And Juve_Kosova, I don't want to see Blasi here, let's sell him... Gasbarroni should come back, not sure about Brighi...

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
but this definitely means we will be getting a midfield player for JUVE.
In this case, it's good. I'm just getting tired of seeing players here one day then gone the next, on loan, when perhaps we shouldn't have bought them in the first place.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Agreed, and we badly lack a true left winger who has pace and a left foot as good as Kapo's.
we do. but kapo imo right now is no better than camo. and look how is camo bashed for inconsistence and underperforming. appiah would come and fade out like camo or appiah. he NEEDS more experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)