Kapo for Evra? (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Hell, better not sell Kapo too soon. We need to take a second look at him.....

Titi Henry kind of sucks during the brief spell he spent with us, remember?

Jul 28, 2002
this guys is talented pacey skillfu, yet slightly injury prone....but most off all he is a left winger......give the guy chance, both fans and cappello.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Olivier Kapo says he is keen to quit Juventus in the summer, with Monaco, Newcastle and Real Betis all possible destinations.

Kapo has made just one Serie A start since moving to Italy from Auxerre last summer and admits he has an important decision to make at the end of the season.

"Should I stay and persevere at Juventus? Has (Juventus Coach) Fabio Capello really got confidence in me? I have my doubts," the attacking midfielder told L'Equipe.

The 24-year-old, who has made 12 substitute appearances but is yet to score for Juventus, explained that Monaco would be his preferred destination.

"Could I return to France on loan? I really appreciate the support I have received from (Monaco Coach) Didier Deschamps," Kapo said. "Getting recognition from a man like that is fantastic.

"He even called up my sister recently. I find that touching. He is very interested in me. But he could change his mind. Joining Monaco would be good, but if it doesn’t work out over there, Newcastle and Real Betis also want me.

"I’m going to have to make a crucial decision. Pavel Nedved tells me to stay and fight for my place at Juve."

Kapo has had his share of injury problems this season, but feels he has not been given the chance to prove himself with the Italian League leaders when fit.

"I sustained an injury on my right thigh against Sampdoria on February 2, the day that I made my first start," Kapo recalled.

"It took me two months to come back. That injury has changed everything. It’s been really difficult.

"Without wanting to offend Capello or my teammates, I think I deserved to play more often. I fight at training and I don’t feel inferior to any of the other players."
It is posted just the previous page

Aug 26, 2003
IMO would be wrong to sell him. he is only 24 has great potential and can play as attacking m. which we don't have that many. but one thing is for sure Cap has to use him more often!

I think we should keep him if cap plans to play him more often or loan him for a year.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

loan kapo ASAP, we dont have to sell him fast,
atleast keep50%
i think this is a good suggestion , lets see him play in another italian team and see

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Kapo Heading Back To France – Report
6/1/2005 11:03:00 AM

The midfielder’s Italian experience is coming to a disappointing end as he prepares to join Monaco.
According to French newspaper, ‘Le Parisie’, Olivier Kapo will be leaving Juventus this summer to join Didier Deschamps’ Monaco on loan.

The 25-year-old French midfielder only featured in 13 league games, most of which coming in from the bench in the final minutes. The official announcement is expected to arrive by the end of this week.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i like Kapo he was good in the rare chances i seen him!we should loan him to Livorno or someone for serie A experiance

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
"Could I return to France on loan? I really appreciate the support I have received from (Monaco Coach) Didier Deschamps," Kapo said. "Getting recognition from a man like that is fantastic.

"He even called up my sister recently. I find that touching. He is very interested in me.
Didier is interested in your sister....not you :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Maybe a loan deal is the best thing we could do for Kapo.He needs to revive his confidence and isn't going to get alot of playing time next season.We haven't seen enough to fully assess his capabilities for a potential Juve career so perhaps going back to France for some regular football will do him and us a world of good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)