Kalvin Phillips - DM - Manchester City (5 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Manchester City and England midfielder Kalvin Phillips, 27, is leaning towards a January loan move to Newcastle over Juventus.
Good! I dont want him here. Its time we stop going for these has beens (and in this case I cant even confirm he has actually been as well)
Once oppon a time we had a midfield who could do it all - Vidal who was a destroyer was constantly performing and not that expensive as well. This is the path we should follow and not the who is not happy at his big club and lets go for him..

- - - Updated - - -

I like him.

I don’t think he’s the CM we need tho. He’s more of a DM/destroyer who can pass well than a goal-scoring mezzala we desperately need.
We actually need everything
Our midfield is a combination of everyones fault.
Locatelli is actually very underrated and should be freed to play his actual role.
Rabiot - This guy always been an on and off player - When he is on form, yeah he works hard, make some hustles and also score from time to time BUT there is also another Rabiot who just joggs around without putting the effort needed. This is why he should leave this summer.
Fagioli - Gambling so unavailable
Miretti - He has some pluses in his game but dont confuse him with Iniesta - The guy can conrtibute but should be used correctly or he will suffer some bad performances as well.
McK - What can I say about him, the guy is brainless and has too many inaccurate passes.
Pogba - He is done - We will probably break ties with him soon

Overall we have one midfielder who is being criticized despite playing a different role (and IMO he is actually doing a good job in this role).
One on and off
One useful is some games and one athletic but brainless player.

This team needs more than just one midfielder. In any case K.P isnt someone I would even consider. For me he has always been the English Bernardeschi - Someone who was hyped but actually very average.

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
wow, depressing highlights. Brute force and high-risk in everything he does. Allegri will put him in the freeze box immediately. Why are we looking at him?

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
wow, depressing highlights. Brute force and high-risk in everything he does. Allegri will put him in the freeze box immediately. Why are we looking at him?
2 reasons - free and dry loan :) But that player its super benchwarmer who hasn’t been playing football since 2021

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
John Stones plays where Phillips should be starting in a Pep team so just think about it, Stones passes better and runs more than Phillips. Also, Pep said Phillips is overweight. Seriously, forget this guy.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
John Stones plays where Phillips should be starting in a Pep team so just think about it, Stones passes better and runs more than Phillips. Also, Pep said Phillips is overweight. Seriously, forget this guy.
ok but to be fair guardiola also let go of eto'o in his prime for ibra only to let go of ibra. same for yaya toure.

he also didn't want mandzukic, or cancelo. plenty of good players under him that went away. not saying this guy is on their level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)