Kallon now linked. (1 Viewer)

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
Rumour has it instead of our interest in wiltord Juve have now set there attention to mohammed kallon. hes suppose to be goin to newly promoted fiorentina but a switch to the delle alpi is his prefered choice. I actually wouldnt mind him, as he will become a fringe striker and a decent one in that. better than that donkey .........whats his face? WILTORD. I
KNOW! I KNOW! we seemed to be linked to virtually everyone these days at least the Emerson deal looks to be coming to an end with possibly a £6m +appiah in order to capture him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Please no! God have mercy with us. Not only we are about to sign Wiltord, but we also want to sign a doped Inter washup!

OP

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Tell u one player i would love 2 see at juve and thats Adriano. it will never happen. why cant we find strikers like him?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    IMO Kallon would be a decent 5th striker, and we're going to need one now that Zala is going to be sold. But I would prefer someone taller and stronger tho.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    Kallon to Juve!!!
    My GOD what a sad day that would be!

Inter ULTRAS already want him out becuase of his doping history and
    wow, what a great move if he ended up in JUVE, the team most INTER fans
    relate to with, you know!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Kallon is a more than decent fifth striker, I definitely agree, but defenders are our priority and we're yet to sign a difference-maker to improve our frail backline. Zebina is a good enough back-up player, but we need someone classy, with pace, youth and natural ability. Someone like Mexes, or Matteo Ferrari.

I guess Kallon is ok, but as a Juve supporter i think i'm entitled to expect and even demand better.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh great, Zebina and Panucci instead of Samuel and Chivu, Wiltord instead of Gilardino, now Kallon instead of Adriano? :groan:

I should make an active effort not to read the transfer news, wait until Euro's finished and just hope for the best on juventus.com :sigh:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Oh great, Zebina and Panucci instead of Samuel and Chivu, Wiltord instead of Gilardino, now Kallon instead of Adriano? :groan:

I should make an active effort not to read the transfer news, wait until Euro's finished and just hope for the best on juventus.com :sigh:

lets close the transfers section

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    I wouldn't mind see Zalayeta stay at Juve for another season instead of Kallon!!!!

at least Zala scored goals in CL.....once:lazy:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    what up with you guys?... Kallon is the best back up striker you can ask... his quality is much highers than his stardomeness... something i see as a must in all Juventus players...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
    Come on...NO WAY !!! R we gonna buy those players !! Kallon and Wiltord !! Give me a BREAK
    We are not buying them....they will be signed without transfer payment, because they finish their contracts with arsenal and inter....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well, kallon is better than wiltord. i dont mind if we got kallon, but i think defenders are not coming this summer. actually, maybe swapping di vaio for cannavaro and kallon wouldnt be such a bad idea:D

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

We are not buying them....they will be signed without transfer payment, because they finish their contracts with arsenal and inter....
    even if they are for free.....we can get someone better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)