Kaka Wonder Goal (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
It wasnt all that .....just a shakey defence and kaka flying through with luck on his side...thats all

definitetly not no MARADONA

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH That Quartesma goal was better than Zlatan's if you ask me.
Goal like that could score every player once in their career but goal like Zlatans scored only few players and cannot be scored by everyone

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Zlatans goal was great, but a lot of it was down to piss poor defending. His first touch was awful, and he didnt don any fancy dribbles, just faked a shot 5 times and the defenders went down.

It was a great goal, but not one you could score in the top leagues. However, in Quaresma's goal the defence did nothing wrong.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Zlatans goal was great, but a lot of it was down to piss poor defending. His first touch was awful, and he didnt don any fancy dribbles, just faked a shot 5 times and the defenders went down.

It was a great goal, but not one you could score in the top leagues. However, in Quaresma's goal the defence did nothing wrong.
LOL, that goal wasnt even close to Zlatans uberdribble.

Everytime someone does a uberdribble someone is going to blame it on piss poor defending, It was the same when Maradona did his against England.

Either way Zlatans goal against Benfica was twice as beuatiful as Queresma goal.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005

Yes u could do it in top leagues, Baggio did it. But I'm tellin you that goal like Quaresma could score every player, remeber that goal from Birindelli against Depor. But when will Biri or anyone else score goal like Zlatans.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Everytime someone does a uberdribble someone is going to blame it on piss poor defending, It was the same when Maradona did his against England.

Either way Zlatans goal against Benfica was twice as beuatiful as Queresma goal.
100% agreed

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

Yes u could do it in top leagues, Baggio did it. But I'm tellin you that goal like Quaresma could score every player, remeber that goal from Birindelli against Depor. But when will Biri or anyone else score goal like Zlatans.

Biris goal was nothing like Quaresma's.

++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

I'm not saying it was a bad goal, but it was hardly an uberdribble. Just a series of very simple dribbles strung together.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Nah man, there is nothing easy about dribbling five players and putting the goal into the net.

The only reason it looked easy is because Zlatans timing was perfect.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005

I'm not saying it was a bad goal, but it was hardly an uberdribble. Just a series of very simple dribbles strung together.
And I'm asking u how many players succeeded to put those "series of very simple dribbles" together???

That Biris goal wasn't like Quaresma but it's wonderful. And I'm not comparing it to that goal I just wanted to say that everyone could score goal like that

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It was a good goal. But it was an Eredivisie goal. Did you notice that most of the Eurogaols come form either Holland or Portugal? It's because they are the weakest leagues out of the European top leagues.

Now, I'm not saying that Zlatans goal wasnt fantastic or that everyone could do it, but it was hardly goal of the century, and some people tend to overrate it.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Who said that it's goal of the century, we were just telling that his goal was better than Quaresmas goal.
But if u r asking me Zlatans goal can go in the top ten of all the time:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)