Kaka speaks (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Come on, you can't blame the kid for hyping up Milan, after all, he does play for Milan.

I'm sure you've heard Zlatan and Nedved at one point call Juve the best. Why didn't you complain then?

We all know however, Lazio is the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Come on, you can't blame the kid for hyping up Milan, after all, he does play for Milan.

I'm sure you've heard Zlatan and Nedved at one point call Juve the best. Why didn't you complain then?

We all know however, Lazio is the best.
    I see 4qs. Where're you from?

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    That statement of his is plain naive.
    Just because he's at a club, he thinks it's the best one ever. That will lead to his downfall (I hope ;))

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    he thinks that his club is the best ,, actually he saw how barcelona outplayed them and how they find it very hard to score goals ,, milan system dosen't impress me at all i feel sorry for thier fans , about kaka he was unknown b4 coming to Ac so he shined but now he is recognized and he must try new way to shine again if he consider himself as a world class player , and i really doubt that he will grow in italy , maybe he can shine again in spain

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I think Kakà is a wonderful player, and I don't blame him for saying that Milan is the best. That's his thought.

His argument is a bit weak though (I train with them, so I kow they're the best )

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, its just immature of him to speak that way. But Milan do have a knack of peaking at the right time. Hopefully, Juve on the other hand can keep it going through the winter break before the tiredness sets in.

May 30, 2004
    wht a fecking stuck up prick... its weird he gets rich gets out of his shanty town in brazil then comes to italy and brags his big fat mouth about being da best go sukc a dikc and choke... from me to kaka

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Juve has hit their peak form this season...barely losing...scoring goals, etc. and they are 4 points ahead of Milan:
    thus far Milan has had a plethora of injuries strikers (Inzaghi, Tomasson, Shevchenko) defenders (Stam) players having a hard time adapting (Crespo until recently) others out of form due to a long summer (Pirlo) and others climbing back up (kaka as of recent). Lost to Messina...lost to Barca and went through what some call a 'crisis' and 'slump'. In the end they are a mere 4 points behind Juve and atop their CL group. The question my GOBBI'S is
    What happens when Milan hits their form? What happens when there are no more injuries?
    AND
    How long will Juve's stride last?

Last season Juve started off unbeaten and towards Christmas faltered ... its a matter of time before they (Juve) realize they are basically the same team as last year: the results will then speak for themselves.

Enjoy the ride...its been a while.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Oh please Nick, please. You had a mediocre arguement when you stated Juventus has hit their peak for the season, then going on to say that the Juventus team is the same as last year is quite astounding. I really cannot agree that Capello was the coach of Juventus last season, Emerson and Blasi secured our midfield, and Ibrahimovic and Cannavaro were top players in Bianconeri. There is just something that doesn't make much sense there......It's probably that whole arguement.

You cannot rightfully say that any team, let alone Juve, has reached it's full possible potential when it comes to form. Reminds me of some doubters saying that the USA would never be able to put a man on the moon........no, far more inane than that. Football is a sport of uncertainty, except for the understanding of FACTS at present time. This does not include making presumptions of who has hit top form or not.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i disagree that we have hit our top form as of yet - we've had a spate of good luck in offense at the start of the season which has started to desert us of late.don't get me wrong,we've played well thus far and delivered competently,but this team has far from played its best and already our defence is as good as ever.recent results suggest that we're slowing down a little but for me it's just a normal phase juve go through after patches of good form.

i think nick puts forward a valid argument though.we were scoring goals by the bucketload last season and our potency in attack somehow disappeared along the way.the same could happen to our seemingly impenetrable defence this time round.the best way to stop the detractors is if we manage to hold up convincingly in the coming tough weeks.this team is undoubtedly better than the one last year but overconfidence can undo any team.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Oh please Nick, please. You had a mediocre arguement when you stated Juventus has hit their peak for the season, then going on to say that the Juventus team is the same as last year is quite astounding. I really cannot agree that Capello was the coach of Juventus last season, Emerson and Blasi secured our midfield, and Ibrahimovic and Cannavaro were top players in Bianconeri. There is just something that doesn't make much sense there......It's probably that whole arguement.

You cannot rightfully say that any team, let alone Juve, has reached it's full possible potential when it comes to form. Reminds me of some doubters saying that the USA would never be able to put a man on the moon........no, far more inane than that. Football is a sport of uncertainty, except for the understanding of FACTS at present time. This does not include making presumptions of who has hit top form or not.
    OK I'll say this once: you made a point. Canna is a huge addition.
    However, Capello's test has not yet come.. and coach's roles are limited at times. Usually their job is to 'please the cattle'. Emerson and Blasi...no sale.
    Canna gets injured or tired and you are back with Legro as your MAIN MAN...

nasty.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

OK I'll say this once: you made a point. Canna is a huge addition.
    However, Capello's test has not yet come.. and coach's roles are limited at times. Usually their job is to 'please the cattle'. Emerson and Blasi...no sale.
    Canna gets injured or tired and you are back with Legro as your MAIN MAN..
    You are exactly right in stating that Capello's test has not come yet, and neither has any coach's.

No sale for the midfield duo? I hope you do not consider Gattuso or Pirlo to be more well-rounded midfielders than Emerson. The latter is one of the most complete midfielders in the game today, if not the most.

And actually, Legrottaglie has not really featured for us this season. The Thuram and Montero partnership against Ajax last week looked pretty solid IMO. But I will state that the reason behind that is because of adept midfield organization and tactics.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++No sale for the midfield duo? I hope you do not consider Gattuso or Pirlo to be more well-rounded midfielders than Emerson.
    I'll take Pirlo thanks

Enjoy Emerson

Well rounded perhaps...Pirlo's vision: Emerson can dream about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)