Kaka speaks (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Kaka has blasted scudetto rivals Juventus claiming Milan are still a better team than the current Serie A leaders.

A 1-0 win at Chievo on Sunday, followed by Juve surrendering a two-goal lead to only take a point off Inter, means the rossoneri now lie only four points off Fabio Capello's side.

And Kaka warns: "Milan are better than Juve. Both are great sides but we are better, the best in Europe. I know our potential well because I train with my team-mates every day - we are the strongest."

But after watching Sunday night's classic encounter between Juve and Inter, the 22-year-old refused to rule out the nerazzuri - currently unbeaten, but lying 15 points off the top after 11 draws in 13 matches - as contenders to make the battle for the scudetto a three-horse race.

"It was a great game between two great sides," said Kaka. "I was pleased with Adriano's goal and the draw was an important result for us. Of course Inter can get back into the title race. It's hard to make up 15 points, but you never can say in football."

Isn't he silly? :devil:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At Milan at least he backed up his words last season (unlike this season thus far). But he still has a long way to go to prove himself on the Brazilian NT...

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    At Milan at least he backed up his words last season (unlike this season thus far). But he still has a long way to go to prove himself on the Brazilian NT...
    He won't, sorry. There's a young Barcelona player...

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Kaka has blasted scudetto rivals Juventus claiming Milan are still a better team than the current Serie A leaders.

And Kaka warns: "Milan are better than Juve. Both are great sides but we are better, the best in Europe. I know our potential well because I train with my team-mates every day - we are the strongest."

stupid doesn't even quite say it,
    anyway when we beat ac milan then he'll shut up, i guess

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

A 1-0 win at Chievo on Sunday, followed by Juve surrendering a two-goal lead to only take a point off Inter, means the rossoneri now lie only four points off Fabio Capello's side.

But after watching Sunday night's classic encounter between Juve and Inter, the 22-year-old refused to rule out the nerazzuri - currently unbeaten, but lying 15 points off the top after 11 draws in 13 matches - as contenders to make the battle for the scudetto a three-horse race.

"It was a great game between two great sides," said Kaka. "I was pleased with Adriano's goal and the draw was an important result for us. Of course Inter can get back into the title race. It's hard to make up 15 points, but you never can say in football."

Isn't he silly? :devil:
    Ego argument... He says he knows because HE trains with them everyday... The only way he could possibly know is if he trained with every club in europe and THEN judged their every clubs potential.

His statement is egoistic and CRAP!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    why he is silly?because he told his opinion?:undecide:
    ofcourse he will praise his own team :dontcare:
    Only natural that he'd praise his own team yes, but have you heard any Juve player going ahead to swipe others? Play your game and forget the rest.
    That's the way I see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)