Juvestore.com (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
dont bother with it. insanely overpriced shipping and shite of a customer care. bought stuff from them once, was very disappointed, not using them ever again.

OP
giginka

giginka

Sep 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Fliakis said:
    dont bother with it. insanely overpriced shipping and shite of a customer care. bought stuff from them once, was very disappointed, not using them ever again.

I dont know this because I am reading conditions and so on, but prices are very high, for example shipping..... it was cheaper to go to Italy and buy things there......
    I have information that Juve souvenirs are on every airport in Italy....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    giginka said:
    yeeeaaah exactly..... I am looking for shop near my country, don´t u know?
    so what are you looking for?

Check out ebay for Juve jerseys, dvd's, posters, scarfs, collectables, everything..

I'm sure I've bought stuff from there for over 500 pounds this year (not only Juve related).

Shipping is cheap :)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    eBay is full of cheap knockoffs where the profits line the pockets of Southeast Asian pimp daddys. And while your money is far more likely to go to the club through Juvestore.com, the shipping prices are beyond ridiculous... I could pay someone to swim my packages across the Atlantic for the price they charge.

IMO, better options are legit stores that sell footie merchandise here and there, like Subside Sports (UK) and their ilk.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    swag said:
    eBay is full of cheap knockoffs where the profits line the pockets of Southeast Asian pimp daddys. And while your money is far more likely to go to the club through Juvestore.com, the shipping prices are beyond ridiculous... I could pay someone to swim my packages across the Atlantic for the price they charge.

IMO, better options are legit stores that sell footie merchandise here and there, like Subside Sports (UK) and their ilk.
    Even cheaper if you ordered a Juve swimsuit;)

OP
    giginka

giginka

Sep 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    jem: I looked at ebay and found out a lot of things what I need..... it´s the easiest way to get to this..... thanks

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    giginka said:
    hehe Sebastian really? :tongue: if you are serious then we could make business heh :)

Where exactly do you live? :D

Oh, if you live in europe it's cheaper for you than me probably. If you're in Serbia, why don't you just swim to Torino?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    giginka said:
    jem: I looked at ebay and found out a lot of things what I need..... it´s the easiest way to get to this..... thanks
    no problem

never bought a jersey from there, but tons of dvds and books

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Fliakis said:
    they're fake. not that i dont buy stuff from there, but quality is also crap quite often.

the authentic ones are crap quality anyways, theyre like a hundredth of a millimeter thick and start unraveling within a week ha

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    subside sports are excellent, very good as tehy ahve lots of variety and reputable as well i would recommend them if i had to buy over the internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)