Juvesing and IRA4Life (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
its all good.....i think we should both get privlages since me and burkey cover 2 time zones.....Tony good lookin out though...

@mods is there a way to allow 2 bookies since we can cover 2 seperate time zones allowing this bookie thing to be solved permanetly.....ask the president i dont think he would mind

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    hambon said:
    its all good.....i think we should both get privlages since me and burkey cover 2 time zones.....Tony good lookin out though...

@mods is there a way to allow 2 bookies since we can cover 2 seperate time zones allowing this bookie thing to be solved permanetly.....ask the president i dont think he would mind
    I dunno who it is, but they came in here with chinese avatars and were saying shit like- flied lice:lol: , i mean come on, thats gotta be someone from the forum.

If its Burke and Seb i hope they dont get banned though. Whoever it is i feel they should get a warning or something, Seven got like 10 warnings before he got banned, so it seems only fair to me.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Shoryuken said:
    I dunno who it is, but they came in here with chinese avatars and were saying shit like- flied lice:lol: , i mean come on, thats gotta be someone from the forum.

If its Burke and Seb i hope they dont get banned though. Whoever it is i feel they should get a warning or something, Seven got like 10 warnings before he got banned, so it seems only fair to me.
    youre wrong and wrong. :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I hate it when spinning beds tackle you and wrestle you to the ground. After 4 40s, sometimes you just have to give in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)