Juve's youngsters around the world (1 Viewer)

nina

Juve starlet a hit with Portsmouth

Juventus midfielder Vincent Pericard scored on his debut for Portsmouth on Saturday against Bognor. The on-loan starlet almost scored with his first touch in a Pompey shirt after he was put through with only the goalkeeper to beat in the second minute.

Football Italia

P.S. We can have this thread to follow our future stars. So feel free to post any news you might find about them!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
i guess that means we won't have any chance of seeing him this season.
I hope Brindisi (where i'm born) will go to C1, so i'll see Guzman playing with Ternana, ehehe..

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Addya ] ++

And become next Corrado Grabbi..??:down::broken::fero:
Grabbi is a better player. If he'll be as good as Grabbi, i'll be happy. He's one of the most overrater players ever, in this board. Nobody gives a damn about him in ITALY, but you all pictured him as the next Maradona in this board! WHO CARES? If he'll show to be all of a sudden a great player, we will get him after a second. If not (like i think), Guzman will never be a Juve player again.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Antonio ] ++
Grabbi is a better player. If he'll be as good as Grabbi, i'll be happy. He's one of the most overrater players ever, in this board. Nobody gives a damn about him in ITALY, but you all pictured him as the next Maradona in this board! WHO CARES? If he'll show to be all of a sudden a great player, we will get him after a second. If not (like i think), Guzman will never be a Juve player again.
Two years ago, Guzman was a very promising player, and I still have hope that he will realize his potential, seeing some of his recent performances, he is not so good.

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
Btw backing to the topic, Miccoli scored 2 goals and 1 post in 2 games of Intertoto. Blasi 1 post too. Not bad, uh? The first goal is an eurogoal!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Antonio ] ++
Btw backing to the topic, Miccoli scored 2 goals and 1 post in 2 games of Intertoto. Blasi 1 post too. Not bad, uh? The first goal is an eurogoal!
This is good, but we don't have them do we?

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
antonio, i didnt care really, but dont u want ur old post count?
It's the same. I dont even remember the number.. but i'd like to have the chance to chose an avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)