Juve's youngsters around the world (2 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2002
Cheers Paolo, the Premiership title is pretty much in the bag next year :D. What English team do you support?

I don't know much about Juve but do you think Vincent will get much of a chance if he goes back next season or do they want to sell him? He said he would like to stay at Portsmouth if we get promoted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
English team? I'm not a massive fan of any, but I follow West Ham, Derby and Leeds..and now Portsmouth of course ;)

I think he won't get a chance for Juve, so hopefully, we will let him stay at portsmouth for another year or two..its what we do with all our young players!

premiership title in the bag..here's hoping! :thumb:
but seriously, you definitely have a mid table premiership class team at the moment, and also that taylor guy is fantastic :cool:

Oct 23, 2002
I think we're already looking to extend his loan for another year as he's doing so well. Some people are saying that he would cost £6-8m to buy which is well out of our league (at the moment).

Yes Taylor is quality, he will be playing for England soon and he's loads better than that scummer Bridge.

How do you get an Avatar? I want one!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
you need to post 100 times first!! :D

And yeah, much better than Bridge, hope to see him in the full England aquad next year!

I doubt he would cost 6-8 million, I would have thought less, cause our club always sells its young stars cheaply :down: I would have thought you could get pericard for about 3-4 million. But anyway I hope he stays with you, its better than warming a bench :rolleyes:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Guzman scored last weekend against Venezia :cheesy: But Ternana only managed to draw (1:1) :undecide: Ternana is currently 3rd with 11 points.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Welcome to the club Pompey Man, I hope you'll stick around for a bit.:cool:

As for pericard I hope he'll be with us next season, but I am not sure if that is realistic he seems to be enjoying his time on the south coast of England.

I suppose, like Paolo, I am sort of supporting Portsmouth due to Pericards presence. Plus you have a good manager in Redknapp, I really liked him at West Ham. You never know you may even replace the Hammers in the Premiership next season.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I believe that the players who will be with us next year will be brighi,maresca and sculli.I can't say anything for the others.
I have seen some games of fofana(PAOK-Greece) but i don't thing this guy is ever going to make it...
Also don't forget gasbaroni who makes great appearances with the u-21 and with sampdoria.
Perhaps gamberini will make it too
We shall see...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Anyone can tell me how the following doing with thier teams, please:

Brighi- ???

Maresca- ???

Guzman- ???

Ergic- ??? (i know about the 2 goals in CL)

Pericard- ???

Miccoli- ???

Sculli- ???

Frara- ???

Gasbaroni- ???

and maybe more

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Oded i cannot give you the best info for all these but here is what i know(and seen in many occasions)
1.Brighi is playing really good in parma and i have also read in a site(calciomanager)a journalist proposing him for the national team.I believe that this guy will replace tacchinardi next year if everything goes ok.
2.Maresca plays ok games he really needs to improve his physical abilities but his skills are already in an advanced level.I watched the game piacenza-inter and maresca was very good especially when dribbling and scored an amazing free kick.I can see him joining us next season.
3.Sculli has scored two goal in the serie a(roma-torino i think)and three goals with the u-21 and everyone seems to be really amazed by this guy i cannot say anything more cause i haven't seen him play(is his squad number 2 if sb knows????)
4.The same goes for gasbaroni everyone says that plays great games especially u-21 and sampdoria but i can't say anything more than that
5.Frara is something like the first substitute on bologna...
For the rest we need a guy named antonio but i haven't seen him around...
Anyway somebody will help you cause there are people here with tremendous knowledge concerning juve

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
thanks nick! i guess someone will know. for me i just don't ahave knowledge in the loaned players (never saw them play for thier teams)

i want maresca, brighi and ergic back to us, and maybe more.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Come on you can't judge ergic from just three or four appearances and some goals he scored there are many players that do the same like ergic but that doesn't necesserily means they have all that requires to play for a team like juve

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
No problem for me but the situation in juve right now is the following:DP,TREZE,DI VAIO,SALAS,ZALAYETTA,the first option after these is sculli so the rest will have to wait...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)