Juve's tour to Australia postponed!!! (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The planned two-match tour in August by Italian champions Juventus has been postponed. Juventus had been scheduled to play Melbourne Victory (August 8) and Sydney FC (August 12) on a pre-season tour, but uncertainty over the availability of their World Cup stars has delayed the visit.

"It was close but in the end we just couldn't pull it off for this year," said tour promoter Berti Mariani. "So rather than rush things, we've got the ball rolling for next year."

smh.com.au

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh shoot! thats my summer ruined. Hold up! But aint i going to the world cup? .........Yes I am. Oh well Chin up. :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im going to support trinidad and tobago at this years W.C, With the option to also see Italy play.

Lifes a bitch at times .......I know......I know.

Dont hate on me though.;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw my friend works for the company that's organising this tour, so I'm hoping to get tickets to meet the team after the friendlies or something like that :D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
gray said:
btw my friend works for the company that's organising this tour, so I'm hoping to get tickets to meet the team after the friendlies or something like that :D
wow, you have lucky dude.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
sutnevuJ said:
I cant wait, but the way things are going ill probably see them in turin before they come down under :)
iam confused! :cry:

isnt the topic of this thread that the tour is postponed an that juve wont come to Aussieland???!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ReBeL said:
The planned two-match tour in August by Italian champions Juventus has been postponed. Juventus had been scheduled to play Melbourne Victory (August 8) and Sydney FC (August 12) on a pre-season tour, but uncertainty over the availability of their World Cup stars has delayed the visit.

"It was close but in the end we just couldn't pull it off for this year," said tour promoter Berti Mariani. "So rather than rush things, we've got the ball rolling for next year."

smh.com.au
daaamm i didnt know they were coming to melbourne in the summer....thats succch a downerr:cry: . i hope they make it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)