Juve's Jersey Number Cant Have Colour? (1 Viewer)

Milodino

May 12, 2004
I wonder.. Juve's number cant have colour.. just take a look at 98/99 season.. juve jersey number was red.. and 98/98 was our bad season... and lippi resigned.. so this year was the same? number with yellow colour... how u all see it? jinx?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
stupid superstition. how can some people believe in that? maybe we sucked arse because of pink jerseys? or was it nike? or maybe lippi started to smoke cigars of other brand. or maybe it was cause of del piero's new f50s?

shite.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I sometimes try to blame such symbols for bad performance and I was happy with the new jersey and the pink until the bad performance started.....the first think I blamed was Nike, the yellow numbers and the pink

Just consider me a symbol freak

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i thought the same sometimes :LOL::LOL:

last year's jersey was AMAZING,one of the best we had!

and we had an excellent season-maybe the cl ended bad but we reached the final and won the scudetto.
our players won too many aawars and many of which were verty important.

this year...our jersey SUCKS and our performance as well.

thanx god,our new jerseys are simply amazing!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
altough i find it a pathetic solution for us to blame numbers and symbols for smg like this :p

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Interesting thought I must say. I am very supersticious and always believe it's something else than me that's behind my mistakes. I change my stance like ten times every time I play golf. I always walk with my right foot first on the ice if it worked the last time...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
I hate how the numbers are yellow.......can't see it!
Good point, I couldn't see them either. For CL jerseys they had black boxes with numbers clearly seen... I wonder why they didn't do the same for Seria A.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Really , do u have some pic of him in the car ?? i'd b happy , damn !
I dont have pictures, i only saw it personally outside Juve's training facilities. And Appiah came driving in Alfa Romeo 147, the rest i dont know.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
stupid superstition. how can some people believe in that? maybe we sucked arse because of pink jerseys? or was it nike? or maybe lippi started to smoke cigars of other brand. or maybe it was cause of del piero's new f50s?

shite.
I'm sure he didn't really believe in it or something, it's just a theory perhaps

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
when it comes to who can and who can not see the numbers...

for god's sake i am having REALLY hard time trying to see which nomber is it.
i basecally knew which player is it,because of his place on picth,or hair colour.

last year's jerseys were faaaar the best,i'll never stop saying that :down:

so,let's blame the jerseys ppl...
it's gonna be much easier for us to believe it's the jerseys fault,rather than ours :down:

but,milan's jerseys suck too....why are doing so great?? :fero:

anyway,my FAVOURITE jerseys are monaco's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)