Juve's Expectations This Year (1 Viewer)

Sep 21, 2003
Yo Sup! I made this new thread, so that we can exchange thoughts of our prestigous club. Juve has a glorius history winning 26 Scudettos and 2 Champions League and much more. We can discuss how Juve's position in the Italian League, where they will reach the Champions League and Italian Cup. How many trophies will the Black and White club bring this season? Will it be a third consecutive Scudetto or the third CL Cup? This is were we can discuss our guesess.

Me, I think Juve will play on the three team race with Inter Milan, Milan, and Lazio. Although I think Juve will either be first or second. In the CL I think Juve will reach the semi or quarter finals. Give ur suggestions here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino King ] ++
Yo Sup! I made this new thread, so that we can exchange thoughts of our prestigous club.
*whispers* that's what this whole forum is for dude :D hehe j/k

Me, I think Juve will play on the three team race with Inter Milan, Milan, and Lazio. Although I think Juve will either be first or second. In the CL I think Juve will reach the semi or quarter finals. Give ur suggestions here.
Judging by their early performances in Serie A and Europe, I think Roma could be a fiercer competitor for the title this season than Lazio and Inter (also judging by Inter's start to the campaign...)

I hate to say this, but I somehow feel that despite our squad depth, we'll choke somewhere along the way in Europe, and lose in the quarters to Man U or something :down:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
This is what i feel

The CL will definately be our top priority this season so our main focus will be on it. We also have new talents in our squad. Perhelps Lippi may use the serie A as kind of a testing ground to see how/where to best play this team and then field the best option in the CL.

Will we win it? I think we definately have the ability to win the CL and the motivation to do it. But not everything works out this way and luck will also play a big part in it. If we do get to the semi's again twice in a row, that would be awsome.

Also, we have the capability to win both Serie A and the CL. We did get the scudetto and reach the finals of the CL last year. It's not impossible, just very hard.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

*whispers* that's what this whole forum is for dude :D hehe j/k

Judging by their early performances in Serie A and Europe, I think Roma could be a fiercer competitor for the title this season than Lazio and Inter (also judging by Inter's start to the campaign...)

I hate to say this, but I somehow feel that despite our squad depth, we'll choke somewhere along the way in Europe, and lose in the quarters to Man U or something :down:
I agree with the Roma bit.

But somehow I feel Juve would run out of luck this year and drop out pretty early in CL...I don't know, just a gut feeling...probably I'm a bit down with all those injuries and contract chaos...

Our achievement will depend very much on our morals and determination.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My prediction is that we'll win the Scudetto and the Coppa, missing out on the prestigious Champions League title once more :down:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Run out of luck? You must have luck to run out of it, and last year we certainly did not have any ;)
well...honestly I think we were damn lucky to have won second place in CL last year....

The only really good game was the game against Real Madrid (second leg).

(OMG how could I say that.....pls forgive me God...)

Jul 12, 2002
I think that we'll challenge for all trophies up until the end and have a good shot at the CL, but ultimately only win the league in the last weekend.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

well...honestly I think we were damn lucky to have won second place in CL last year....

The only really good game was the game against Real Madrid (second leg).

(OMG how could I say that.....pls forgive me God...)

i think zizou was being sarcastic;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I doubt we will win either the CL or the Scudetto.......don't ask me to explain ;) ...........just a gut feeling and would someone mind listing the different tournaments, etc, that Juve will be going in this year?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I doubt it too,i think something like 2nd or 3rd place in the scudetto and maybe the quarter finals of the champions league.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think we'll win the scudetto and reach semi-finals of the CL. That' s only if nobody gets seriously injured...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What I would like to see. For starters threashing Lazio and Milan would be nice and ofcourse winning the CL. I really don't give a damn about the scudetto this year.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
CL OR NOTHING!!!!!! it has been a long time since we have put our hands on this trophy!!!!!

and i realy want us to tear lazio apart!~!! we always seem to suffer against them!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
My prediction is that we'll win the Scudetto and the Coppa, missing out on the prestigious Champions League title once more :down:
I agree , we will have the schudetto only and we will be knocked out of cuppa italia , and CL at the final stages as usual:(

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I think we will win another scudetto, simply because there is no team that can stop us. The Champions League should be much harder to win, so I think we will lose it once more. But who knows, if we have luck we might even win it. The Coppa Italia won't be a priority but we should end up better than last season.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'd like to think that we could at least reach the CL Final and win the scudetto like last season because the teams looks more solid and we have better players.....but the realitic side of me keeps wondering whether we could beat Real Madrid again!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)