juve's away attendence vs bayern (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
Last night was the first juve match in years that i can watch live in years and what i was really happy with was the amount of juve supporters there. i heard that our away support is suppost to be one of the best in italy and last night in munich i realised it could be true. there were loads of juventini in the ground compared to our home matches and it proves that we have one of the best supported teams in europe (not in turin).

does anyone know how many juve fans were there last night? defiently more than our home attendence vs tel (6.500).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, I could hear them a lot during the game. They sang and had a great time supporting Juve ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Kind of scary when we fill the stands with juventini more during away matches than back at the delle Alpi... :sigh:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Yes, there were a lot of juve-fans. It is really great to have such a good away-support. Seems that there are everywhere in the world more juventus fans than in torino.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah, I wanna learn some Juve songs too. Everytime I get really drunk I wanna sing some music related to Juventus, but I don't know any.

Ibra9

Dec 3, 2004
When we are facing against Milan and Inter in San Siro there is more Juve fans in that away match like Juve - Viola 24.000,
there is about 20-25.000 Juve fans against Milan and Inter away ,

Forza Juve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)