Juventuz WC 2014 Fantasy League (2 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Howard must have been the your top man this round.

Transfer window is open. Scissorhands is still top closely followed by Chosen2win with a mere 8 points difference.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Round of 16 was pretty crap for me :/ Two defenders not playing, Mueller not scoring, Courtois not keeping a clean sheet.

Edit: Is it possible for me to keep a player on for the first matchday, see how he does and then sub him out for someone else if he was shit for the next matchday? I know that I loose the pts but can I sub someone else in when the round is still going?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Round of 16 was pretty crap for me :/ Two defenders not playing, Mueller not scoring, Courtois not keeping a clean sheet.

Edit: Is it possible for me to keep a player on for the first matchday, see how he does and then sub him out for someone else if he was $#@! for the next matchday? I know that I loose the pts but can I sub someone else in when the round is still going?
Yes , for example you have Lloris and Courtois. After the France game, Lloris gives you 6 points, you find it not enough you sub in Courtois. However , you will lose the 6 points Lloris scored for you earlier.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Yes , for example you have Lloris and Courtois. After the France game, Lloris gives you 6 points, you find it not enough you sub in Courtois. However , you will lose the 6 points Lloris scored for you earlier.
Cool thanks! That was exactly what I was going for.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I read that Hummels infected a lot of the German team with his cooties and now they are sick too. -.- Now I don't know if to take the Germans off my side.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Metersacker does not appear to be starting. -.- Transfer window closes in 15 minutes in case anyone needs the heads up. Bummels is now my man.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
This is the worst Fantasy game I have ever played. All the points are based on statistics only, so in one game you have Ramos receiving 9 pts, even though his team conceded 5 goals...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)