Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know. I was just teasing.

But Morata has always been a beast for us in CL and cup comps. And works his ass off in the big matches, not really any denying that. It’s really to bad he’s tucked his tail between his legs and been so shit since Porto. Even when he wasn’t scoring as much, he was working super hard, pressing, and creating things right up through the Porto matches. He’s just been a giant mopey baby since then. At this point I wouldn’t renew the loan either.
I'm 50-50

I honestly wouldn't renew loan BUT getting rid of 2 of our strikers in one summer seems like a bad thing. Because I'm certain either Ronaldo or Dybala will leave. That's the only reason why I'd consider keeping him

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Morata is too much of a pussy with tons of inconsistency for my taste. At least this guy fights like a beast so even when he doesn't score you can see him adding fights upfront while Morata disappears and fucks up when he gets the ball. He started off great but I wouldn't activate that loan again tbh.
I know. I was just teasing.

But Morata has always been a beast for us in CL and cup comps. And works his ass off in the big matches, not really any denying that. It’s really to bad he’s tucked his tail between his legs and been so shit since Porto. Even when he wasn’t scoring as much, he was working super hard, pressing, and creating things right up through the Porto matches. He’s just been a giant mopey baby since then. At this point I wouldn’t renew the loan either.
Actually this season Morata has not scored a single goal or assist against any of the clubs that are currently ahead of Juventus in the Serie A. Or Barca and Porto in the CL. So while his stats look cool, he didn't help against any of the most important opponents this season which was his most important selling point before joining us again. He was supposed to be the player who gets it done when it's important.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Actually this season Morata has not scored a single goal or assist against any of the clubs that are currently ahead of Juventus in the Serie A. Or Barca and Porto in the CL. So while his stats look cool, he didn't help against any of the most important opponents this season which was his most important selling point before joining us agains. He was supposed to be the player who gets it done when it's important.
lol. And in his previous stints you whined and cried that he didn’t score against minnows while he was dominating in big matches in CL and cup comps for us. You’re boring. Even at Atletico he was winning CL knockout matches for them. Knocked out Liverpool last year with his goal and assist. One bad CL knockout tie with his finishing against Porto where the entire team sucked balls hardly discredits what he’s done in big matches his whole career.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
lol. And in his previous stints you whined and cried that he didn’t score against minnows while he was dominating in big matches in CL and cup comps for us. You’re boring. Even at Atletico he was winning CL knockout matches for them. Knocked out Liverpool last year with his goal and assist. One bad CL knockout tie with his finishing against Porto where the entire team sucked balls hardly discredits what he’s done in big matches his whole career.
I never whined about Morata before this season in his previous Juventus stints so I don't really know what you are talking about. I'm just pointing a fact that he didn't actually help in the big games this season so the old "he is the best when it matters the most" does not really work this time. It worked before and I never minded him before his return to Real Madrid.

Less emotions mate.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I never whined about Morata before this season in his previous Juventus stints so I don't really know what you are talking about. I'm just pointing a fact that he didn't actually help in the big games this season so the old "he is the best when it matters the most" does not really work this time. It worked before and I never minded him before his return to Real Madrid.

Less emotions mate.
Less emotions from the guy who cries and cries about Morata every time he plays. Sure thing, mate :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)