Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Him and Alvaro very similar production this year. ;)

19 - 14 - 3023 minutes
18 - 12 - 2733 minutes
Morata is too much of a pussy with tons of inconsistency for my taste. At least this guy fights like a beast so even when he doesn't score you can see him adding fights upfront while Morata disappears and fucks up when he gets the ball. He started off great but I wouldn't activate that loan again tbh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
More I see Bentancur, Rabiot, Weston, Arthur, Ramsey play more I feel sorry for Pirlo. Sure, he is not Juve coach material but you have to feel sorry for him. He has this shit midfield in his first coaching job in a huge team like Juve where there is tons of presure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kulusevski was obviously making problems for their defense, yet our guys didn't even try to pass to him or play from the right side after he scored. It's like we never feel these moments. Intelligence is the last word one should use when describing our team.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I see Atalanta's goal on both Rabiot for losing the ball and the positioning chaos of Bentancur. It's not on the CBs.
Maybe Bent wrong spot and don't fault Rabiot that much for losing ball. But fuk you Rabiot for walking back into play getting back up. If he runs half ass he probably would have been in the passing lane to disrupt. I hate players who won't hustle 100%. FU Rabiot!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Atalanta 7 shots on goal to Juventus’ 1. Lucky Kulu curled his shot in beautifully.

But these lack of chances every game is telling. Means our shitty ass midfield is not creating or getting the ball forward enough to our forwards. We are always playing on the backfoot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
More I see Bentancur, Rabiot, Weston, Arthur, Ramsey play more I feel sorry for Pirlo. Sure, he is not Juve coach material but you have to feel sorry for him. He has this shit midfield in his first coaching job in a huge team like Juve where there is tons of presure.
Rabiot is not a great player surely but he's underperforming here due to lack of proper coaching. Same goes for Bentancur who was quite solid under Allegri. Now we're seeing this shitshow because we lack basic organization which Pirlo constantly fails to deliver.

That being said, I'd still try my best to sell both Rabiot and Bentancur. And McKennie. I'd keep Bentancur out of those three if I had to pick.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Defensive game plan is understandable, obsession with passing it at the back under the pressure and giving it away is expected.
We haven’t actually strung 4/5 passes in the final third at any point in the game yet.
Do you mean this game or season? I am guessing the latter.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morata is too much of a pussy with tons of inconsistency for my taste. At least this guy fights like a beast so even when he doesn't score you can see him adding fights upfront while Morata disappears and fucks up when he gets the ball. He started off great but I wouldn't activate that loan again tbh.
I know. I was just teasing.

But Morata has always been a beast for us in CL and cup comps. And works his ass off in the big matches, not really any denying that. It’s really to bad he’s tucked his tail between his legs and been so shit since Porto. Even when he wasn’t scoring as much, he was working super hard, pressing, and creating things right up through the Porto matches. He’s just been a giant mopey baby since then. At this point I wouldn’t renew the loan either.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Totally agree, there is none that could be saved. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)