Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What are these bums complaining about
The nerve of these fucking assholes. Probably bitching at the goal they conceded. Blaming the ref for “letting” Udinese take a quick free kick and score

I seriously hope 90% of this squad is sold or put on the market and the two dumb fucks running the show are also shown the door ASAP.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
let's blame the rookie head coach who should have never been put in this position tho
You’re 100% right. This isn’t Pirlo fault it’s management. Paratici and Nedved need to fuck off. Unfortunately Pirlo will be collateral damage
Bring in allegri with assistant coach barzagli and Cherubini for paratici and give allegri all he needs

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At least when Manchester United was terrible they sometimes could put some food passes together or get a cool goal from time to time. Same for shit Arsenal right now. But this side is so bad they can’t even do anything. These players are so pathetic.

Nov 1, 2015
Pirlo needs to get sacked at halftime. absolute legend destroyed his reputation and shit his panties when things got serious...

i Just cannot imagine how you cant have simple pride to actually give a damn. they have alll checked out and dont care... I dont mind losing, but there is nothing more infuriatin then a bunch of sissy overpaid simps jogging around and not giving a shit.... if heads dont roll after this game, then Juve deserves the misery that awaits it.

stubborn as a effin donkey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)