Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I’d only stick with de ligt, chiesa, Cuadrado and maybe Danilo everyone else can fuck off.
And I wouldn’t even mind seeing them leave too

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Every team in Italy we’ve played this season has a visible game plan and a shape without the ball other than us.
That’s what happens when you hire an amateur coach. Simple as that. He should have been fired months ago, but Agnelli and others at the club have had their heads jammed firmly up their asses for the longest time.

We don’t deserve CL football at all given our performances this season. Maybe getting a massive hit to our finances will be the wake up call this club needs after the fuckery of the last couple of seasons.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So what about this tactical masterclass from Pirlo?

I am still struggling to understand his intention with the 3 CBs. De Ligt might have just as well been on the bench. He is useless there. Even harmful because we're missing men in other parts of the pitch.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pathetic, we get worse by the week.

I thought the penalty would wake us up but we've had one chance and it took until the 40th minute. Have we even had a corner?

Bonucci and Alex Sandro our best players which says it all.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Its like whenever we have the ball, Fiorentina look like they have 18 players on thr pitch and when thry have the ball, its like we have 7 players on the pitch. The ref should count the Fiorentina players at the start of the second half cause this is very strange. We literally cant find a free player to pass the ball to other than Chiellini and Bonucci.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So what about this tactical masterclass from Pirlo?

I am still struggling to understand his intention with the 3 CBs. De Ligt might have just as well been on the bench. He is useless there. Even harmful because we're missing men in other parts of the pitch.
We are traveling to free flowing, mega super attacking threat Fiorentina so we need defensive solidity.
It says so in the THESIS.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Sick to the back teeth of everything associated with this club at the moment and running out of expletives I can use to describe it.

Whether it’s the shabby effort, the clueless tactical set up, the lack of talent or the complete absence of heart and footballing intelligence. This year is ground Zero for Juventus.

We don’t deserve the CL next year, we won’t qualify for it. A year in the Europa League will hopefully teach these players that you earn things in football on merit - I also hope it teaches our president the same.

The club had been sliding into a downward spiral since the stupid decisions taken to remove Marotta and Allegri - we are getting what we deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)