Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (181 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played a good first half and deserved to take the lead, in fact I`d say the result even flattering Napoli.
VAR team is on vacation today as two penalties (at least) were denied one on each side.

We know we cant play well for 90 minutes and our average performance is meh.. Expect a very frustrating second half. Recommended for mazo lovers

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
it wasn't a bad half, we made napoli look toothless for most of those 45 minutes, while we created plenty and were denied a clear penalty. we should be 3-0 up, i hope it won't backfire.

chiesa's assist was magical, check his thread for vid.
Both teams were denied penalties

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Better performance.

I actually think Alex Sandro has had a good game and covered well. Was very risky at the end to leave his leg out though. Bentancur has done ok too. Danilo solid as usual but could have done better on the chance when he carried the ball to the edge of the box.

Chiesa magnificent again but showed exactly why he should be on the right. He found himself there for 30 seconds, skinned 2 guys and gets an assist.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Serie A referees in a nutshell :lol: penalties aside, how was that not a yellow for Hysaj for pulling Cuadrado’s shirt
It wasnt even called for a foul.. Cuad`s reaction says it all...
I was about to say the ref is afraid of Napoli but then he didnt call the penalty from A.Sandro`s foul so he is just a terrible ref..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Decent half with an asshole referee. We could have got more on the sheet.

I'd take Khedira and Matuidi any day ahead of Rabiot and Bentancur

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ours was much more clear cut. Actually it’s a travesty it wasn’t called on the spot.

We’ve actually kept Napoli at bay for the most part. Really good intensity from the team so far. Need that second goal through, just cannot see us keeping a clean sheet.
Foul on Chiesa? Wasn’t it out of bounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)