Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bernardeschi for Alex Sandro is the first thing I'd change. The Brazilian, for whatever reason, is only walking out there. And he's walking since minute 10. I don't know why didn't Pirlo intervene already.
Not that Berna will be more useful. He might even be more harmful. But at least we'll have 11 bodies on the pitch instead of 10+ 1 zombie.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What is our game plan?

5 players manmarking the Porto backline and midfielders passign it around untill we put in something supposed to look like a cross?

No movement whatsoever.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
With Sarri we were winning Serie A.
and we were equally shit against the weakest lyon of the past couple of years. let's stop defending maurice, we didn't play better, we just had a good first half year with a more functional midfield with a much better bentancur and a usable dybala, and we were going downhill with him too

we have multiple problems, including weakest squad of the last 5 years, weakest coach of the last decade, and the lack of direction. sarri clearly wasn't a solution, and it looks like pirlo isn't one either.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I understand that sometimes football teams with high salary and high transfer fee players lost to lower budget teams. It's football. But every single time that happens, that's a shame to those high pay teams. For Juve, it happens 3 consecutive years. Ajax, Lyon, Porto are all lower budget teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)