Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is giving me so many Delneri 10/11 vibes

from style of play, shit midfield, physically finished/broken players, confused and limited coach, and an ageing superstar trying to save our asses from embarrassment every week.

This is all Paratici’s doing. The way he decimated this squad for absolutely no reason is absolutely criminal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is giving me so many Delneri 10/11 vibes

from style of play, shit midfield, physically finished/broken players, confused and limited coach, and an ageing superstar trying to save our asses from embarrassment every week.

This is all Paratici’s doing. The way he decimated this squad for absolutely no reason is absolutely criminal.
Put some proper respek on the name of Lord Paratici. Or I’ll sick Badass on you!

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
kulu is the worst player out there by far.
Idc if he's or not, but what those Chiesa's and Kulu's are supposed to do when Verona is putting 10 man below and we're on the attacking third? We need a fucking big, fatty CF to the box alongside with Ronaldo and couple good feet's on the sidelines and literally bombing the box with the great balls against the enemies like this. We ain't technical enough, neither our brains are big enough to process what's going on the field fast enough to actually break down the deep defenses like this. Pirlo should fucking understand that these playstation generation, google everything type of individuals just can't do that and that's coaching in a nutshell, to get the best out of your grandma or pro players. Pirlo just can't do it, whose results are similar to the guy you brought straight from the pub behind the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)