Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
No one is able to dictate this game from the middle. Absolute joke that all of our target men are having to drop in. Just the type of game to suit Verona.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor performance. We have absolutely no rhythm and the players are not comfortable with how we want to play.

Ramsey very poor although never a yellow for him. Rabiot has absolutely no attacking instinct. Chiesa must be on double figures for misplaced passes.

Kulu has been good.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yesss. finally seeing juvejay mentally breakdown is a reward worth suffering for
LOL I might not even bother with the second half. You'll have to provide a second half match report for me.
Ronaldos face just then lmaoooo

“Why the fuck did I join this club”
"Can't believe they're still letting me take free kicks, lol"

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Seriously, im literally bout to watch meaningless NHL game than Juventus at this point. How pathetic it has become? I used to wait the games, i used to be excited but during the week game, i didn't feel it. Now, i thought i'll watch it, but it's fucking waste of limited time on earth. For example, we're doing some meaningless pressing, literally jogging 2m towards the ball and we could easily just hold back, then with Chiesa+Kulu+Ronaldo counters but no, we're trying to play sexy football with the totally useless pressing, just because it's modern football. We're static like a fucking statues on top of that.

Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)