Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Pathetic. Similar to the Napoli 1st half, we give a cheap goal away and chase the game without creating anything.

We really let in the most bizarre goals in Europe.

Alex Sandro has been one of the few positives. He is wide open but either nobody is spotting the pass or has the confidence/ability to play it to him.
We should give him wings in order to receive those high passes

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We made it hard for ourselves again. Porto is turning out to be a new low. It's not over but I'm struggling to see how we can turn this with Porto being so organised and were looking so clueless.

We can't create shit so fuck it throw in Morata and hope we steal a pen from something.

Either way take over Bentancur, play Rabiot and McKenzie in mid, put kulu on wing and bring on Morata.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is Ramsey injured? I don’t think he’s the answer to all our problems, but he is significantly better than Benta and Rabiot. Drop McKennie deeper and play Ramsey in his role. Sub off Benta.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Dybala even fit. I know he’s on the bench, but that doesn’t mean anything (if you remember Lyon).
We have a guy who scored 6 goals in the group stage warming the bench right now. :lol:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
One of the worst halves of football I've ever seen us play. The lack of concentration and energy is alarming. Need to wake up.
Just told my dad that I've been watching Juve for 20 years but this is most likely the worst season that I have witnessed so far. Sure, we had many shit seasons, but this one is just special when it comes to pain, misery and frustration.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I struggle to think of a worse performance from a Juve player than Bentancur's first 20 mins. His head looked all over the place and honestly thought he'd need to be subbed straight away. Hernanes away to Napoli, Vidal in the first half of the CL final and Morata vs Atalanta are up there but think this was worse.

He has recovered somewhat in the last 20/25 mins but needs to step up to redeem himself.

Also how blatantly obvious was it that this is an issue with Bentancur. Why is he being asked to be the deepest midfielder collecting the ball around the box? Rabiot should be doing this every time and Bentancur cannot be trusted in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)