Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is how you know some dont even watch the game. Just eager to post pre set hot takes on the players.

Its litterally the opposite of what you just said.
Oh the expert states this.Wrestling with Lukaku with no help of Sandro and Demiral with Danilo's help is the same ,eh expert?

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
100% We have tuz members able to take better freekicks and I'm not even joking.
Super bizarre considering in his United days and first couple years at Madrid he was one of the best FK takers on the world. And then somehow he decided that going forward no matter the distance, he was just gonna blast it full power every time without aiming and hope for the best. For a guy who works so hard at improving his game, there’s a truly strange lack of self awareness about that part

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inter are kinda the same though
Not saying about this game but generally I think they are in a better shape as a team since they have some sort of organization and future path. I really dislike the state of our team and possibly one of the worst Juve's I ever watched. It's really depressing imo because we really look clueless with the ball plus so many mistakes. I still believe hiring Pirlo was the worst thing we done over the past decade.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
The only consolation for playing Berna is that every minute he plays an actual footballer from our team rests.

- - - Updated - - -

Not saying about this game but generally I think they are in a better shape as a team since they have some sort of organization and future path. I really dislike the state of our team and possibly one of the worst Juve's I ever watched. It's really depressing imo because we really look clueless with the ball plus so many mistakes. I still believe hiring Pirlo was the worst thing we done over the past decade.
We are heavy rotating and resting key players. Inter on the other hand are about to go bankrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)