Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He usually plays AM, this Regista role not his thing me thinks. But he looks decent, poised and in control every time.
yeah, i know his usual role, but i do like his movement and passing in this position too, but in serie a, he'd be eaten alive by bulkier mids

on an other note:

an interesting take backed by marelli on the var before the penalty: without the yellow card for rabiot, var ref wouldn't have to interfere, because there was no obvious error. hmmm

- - - Updated - - -

effective pressing by fagioli

Last edited:

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I like Ramsey... I really do, but good god, his body language sucks. It’s like he wants to be the focal point of the offense without realizing he blows nearly every scoring chance.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Morata has shown the unerring ability to make wrong decisions the last three games.

- - - Updated - - -

Demiral!! Poor keepers fist make a bad decision to make contact with Demiral’s head.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morata has shown the unerring ability to make wrong decisions the last three games.

- - - Updated - - -

Demiral!! Poor keepers fist make a bad decision to make contact with Demiral’s head.
Nah. He’s scored in two of the past 3, while making short sub appearances in the two matches before today (5 minutes and 20 minutes. Morata has been just fine since the Inter match where he and Ronaldo were mostly poor because they weren’t involved at all.

Kulu mishandling Morata’s pass there is hardly on Morata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)