Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (191 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Good first half, we shouldve killed the game. Berna's finishing is awfull, but no suprises there

When we survived Bologna's pressure around the 25th minute with Szczesny's pass into the midfield was absolute class!

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
For me, this team has had no real identity in the past 4 years. We rely most of the time on individualities and as a team, we are not that great. Pirlo, though, takes the cake with the most baffling team selection and organisation.

Last edited:

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
For me, this team has no real identity in the past 4 years. We rely most of the time on individualities and as a team, we are not that great. Pirlo, though, takes the cake with the most baffling team selection and organisation.
we had identity and organization under mister allegri. I didn’t realize how good of a manager he was. I was bored by all the 1-0’s, but the team was impenetrable in Italy.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Frustrating half. A better performance but so wasteful and we could have been 2 or 3 ahead with better decision making and finishing.

Arthur and Bentancur have been good. Kulu is a handful but been too wasteful. McKennie unlucky with some runs into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)