Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You telling me it's not warranted this season?
No. We have won 9 consecutive titles. If we go down I want us to go down with our heads held high and proud of what we have achieved. I don't want us to lower ourselves into such whiney bitches. There's a reason why I support this club and noone else win Italy. We are a class above our rivals and should act like it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No. We have won 9 consecutive titles. I we go down I want us to go down with our heads held high and proud of what we have achieved. I don't want us to lower ourselves into such whiney bitches. There's a reason why I support this club and noone ells win Italy. We are a class above our rivals and should act like it.
Bitching isn't the same as warranted criticism - just saying. But fair enough if you swallow everything like the good fan you are.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
No. We have won 9 consecutive titles. I we go down I want us to go down with our heads held high and proud of what we have achieved. I don't want us to lower ourselves into such whiney bitches. There's a reason why I support this club and noone ells win Italy. We are a class above our rivals and should act like it.
Couldn't agree more.
Lack of results should never turn us into a bunch of whiners, like inda's supporters.
We brush it off, move on and try again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)