Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lacked the final ball so far but we look a lot more balanced and hungry which is a good sign.
Definitely a more balanced and sound lineup. We don’t look as porous defensively so far. And we keep possession well. Our midfield have no fucking idea how to distribute it though.

This field is a disgrace. I’ve seen players on both teams mis-control simple passes and lose the ball aimlessly because of the bobbles on the surface. Amateur hour shit from the league here.

I don’t see us scoring from open play at all tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Started well but went off the boil midway through the half.

Giving the ball away too cheaply, particularly McKennie and Chiesa. We need both to do more.

Bentancur decent. Arthur mixed, he has been terrible at times but had a couple of decent plays. World class save from Tek.

Our shape and attitude seem better.

Jun 16, 2020
Good first half imo. We seem very concentrated and better organized. I really missed Cuadrado, he’s so important for this team.

Chiesa a bit underwhelming and Ronaldo’s passing is not good today. I can see us winning this one of we continue like this in the second half.

Id swap Chiesa and McKennie after a hour playing, Napoli’s left side is crap in defending with Insigne and Rui. We should target them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)