Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Do you see Inters central midfield? They have 3 midfielders who are bullying those pussies Rabiot and Bentancur. Its a tactically congested zone, Inter deep with everyone, not allowing anyone to turn. So yeah can't blame Chiesa for not having cutting in attempts.
I wasn't saying about cutting inside, but where he's taking his first touch. Right now his first touch is near the byline because he's also covering Young, but it's also taking him out of the game in our attack.
I am thinking we won't be creating too many chances so maybe if he can make 1 or 2 runs at the defender with his first touch closer to the box something can happen.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Agnelli created a team we are no proud of, destroyed his chance for a historical 10 consecutive championships on purpose. Wasted the opportunity of the century to exploit the presence of CR7 in order to build a tem capable of winning the CL and he is just getting away with it...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You know what, maybe we should look on the bright side. This was an inspiring performance. I'm going to go send out some job applications. If Rabiot and Bentancur could be starters in midfield for Juventus, then there's absolutely nothing you can't accomplish in life.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Are there still people who give a rats ass about that stat?
Reminds me of what Xavi said in 2013

https://www.marca.com/2013/06/08/en/football/barcelona/1370717058.html

"In that sense, the midfielder offered up a strange interpretation of the Champions League tie against Bayern Munich, which the Germans won 7-0 over two legs: “We enjoyed the bulk of the possession against Bayern, they couldn't control the game. To look only at the result doesn't really tell the whole story."

:touched::touched::touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)