Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Would it make sense to go to a straight up back 4 at this point by subbing off Bonucci for another midfielder along with Bentancur if one mostly stays back? Maybe we could control the ball a bit more then, I don't know.
We can't go straight back 4 because our captain has to play sweeper 20 yards behind the play like the old guy that smokes in your Sunday league.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Got to be said we look like a team without leadership. I suppose that's what you get with a team that has Bonucci captain and Pirlo manager.

How many reds this season? 3 now?

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
So many whiners on this forum. Have you all forgotten about Sarri? Besides today, we improving every game. There are signs of a collective unit like the Allegri days, and our play is getting much more fluid - even defense have improved. Taking into account that our Midfield is still nowhere near good enough for an elite club, I am more than happy with how the season has progressed so far - especially of Pirlo.

Today is only a fluke, nothing more nothing less. We will be back on track next game.

Watch Dragowski play the best 45 min of his entire career now. If we are lucky, we get a draw. But don’t forget Fiorentina is playing their game of the season against us, we are one man down, and Ribery is in top form. It will be very difficult to come back, and I will be more than happy for a draw under those circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)