Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I would put Rabiot for Kennie right now. And Dybala seems to have no ball control today so yes Morata for #10 unless he shows something quickly.
I think McKennie will do better as a CM/box to box. He is playiig as a AMC/RM or something which doesnt suit him at all. Benta on the other hand looks terrible out there.

Pirlo needs to keep his players to their best position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Smart from Rebrov. With Bonucci out theres literally no one to puninsh their high line with a good through ball, our midfield is incapable of that, best case scenario Arthur gets close enough to do a 10m pass, apparently he cant do longer passes.
No balls behind the lines because no one is making runs. Morata or Chiesa would have been good targets for both DeLigt and Danilo to hit.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
McKennie isn’t playing on the wing on accident. Pirlo is literally forcing Dybala to stay central yet he STILL keeps drifting, it’s NUTS. Dybala is for the birds.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Arthur-Bantancur-McKennie

3 defensive midfielders plus berna and why we are not creative...

only Cuadrado is trying to make something... Dybala still not ready.

Cuadrado and Ronaldo our only offensive players on the pitch.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
McKennie offers nothing in the RM/Treq role. I’m guessing Pirlo’s logic was it offers us more defensive solidity than an attacking player but it’s offering less than nothing

Such a poor first half performance, sarriesqe. Lots of short passing going sideways and backwards with no penetration. Without Cuadrado our play would have been exclusively on the half way line

We can’t just rely on Ronaldo to score worldies to get us through these types of games

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Weston is essentially only out there to be used for dummy runs. He never gets the ball or gets rewarded for his diagonal runs.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No balls behind the lines because no one is making runs. Morata or Chiesa would have been good targets for both DeLigt and Danilo to hit.
Lost count how many raised hands I saw from Ronaldo this half, mustve been at least 50, thats why he looked so pissed around 30th minute as hardly anyone attempted to give him a throughball. Berna and Dybala were making runs as well, which is the sensible thing to do if your opponent is playing this high.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Arthur-Bantancur-McKennie

3 defensive midfielders plus berna and why we are not creative...

only Cuadrado is trying to make something... Dybala still not ready.

Cuadrado and Ronaldo our only offensive players on the pitch.
And yet we look totally exposed at the back

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)