Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I mean he is fully behind the line on their own still pic, where is the offside? Atleast vs Crotone, an inch of his heel was offside. But where is the offside in this?
There is no advantage or disadvantage in calls like this, it's technological masturbation. Verona are doing nothing about it if he was 5mm in either direction. They need to create a reasonable buffer zone.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What exacty are you bitching about? He was offside.
True. Unlucky for us, but VAR saw the small offside. Even 3-4 years ago, without VAR, this could have been disallowed. We've seen hundreds of pre-VAR situations where something that seems on-line was sometimes called offside and sometimes not. VAR just made certain that an offside is always called.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
ElM7N8IXIAM_qz5?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

His armpit was Offside
It’s his knee they have drawn the line on. It’s probably a few mm offside but the attacker is always going to be leaning towards goal and the defenders away from goal. It results in stupid fucking calls like this that just ruins the game completely.

they have to review the offside rule and do it based on where the players feet are

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't want to single out Bernadeschi because there are so many players out there that are as bad but he clearly isn't a good option at RWB. He's not very fast and isn't a good option playing with pace from the flank.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
It's just funny that Bernardeschi is so useless as a winger that he moved centrally and Ramsey had to take over most of the time on the left.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That move when we were breaking, danilo with the ball, Morata making a run forward and what does Dybala do, run towards danilo to get him to pass the ball to him like danilo is some goalkeeper. Retarded, passing has been horrendous for a team like ours. Switching to a back 4 will do is wonders.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Kulu for Dybala is a must. Bentancur and Mckenie also available. Frabotta for Berna also is a must.
I was thinking Bernardeschi for Kulusevski, but then we'd probably have to see Cuadrado move to the left and I don't want to see that again.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of him is offside?
It looks to be his shoulder, by a few inches.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty poor but we improved as the game went on.

Cuadrado should have scored, Morata so unlucky for the 2nd league match in a row. I don't have a problem with the rule as long as it is consistently applied, it is a black and white rule part of his body was marginally nearer the goal so fair to cancel it. Just incredibly unlucky was a superb pass and finish.

Bernadeschi and Arthur have added very little. Dybala looks off the pace as expected, he always takes a few games to get going.

Morata, Cuadrado and Ramsey look sharp and the most likely to create anything.

We are far too slack with the ball though and too often we are just hitting hopeful passes into an area. Defensively we are all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)