Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (210 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Same kind of performance we’re seeing every week. Ok first half hour without creating much. Poor last 15 mins as we sit on a lead and lose concentration.

Not seeing much at the moment. It should be 1-1 and Bonucci was incredibly fortunate not to concede a pen

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Either our players clueless or the coach is clueless
We have good players. We just lack direction. Allegri for example would have loved to have this squad at his disposal.

Pirlo at this point probably doesn't give a fuck about his 'philosophy' because the team is in dire need of results and he'll take them no matter how it comes.

This is why it was wiser to start with division two team or an u23 team where he'll have all the time and space to impose his philosophy on the team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's been exactly 24 months since we started playing really bad. Under three different coaches, may I add.
Is it the midfield? Is it that we cannot find a functioning system for both Ronaldo and the team to play well?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Just all over the place, playing with a back 3 doesn't add anything it just makes us a player short in midfield, playing Aruther in place of Bonucci would let the other 2 mids play in a role more suited to them

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's been exactly 24 months since we started playing really bad. Under three different coaches, may I add.
Is it the midfield? Is it that we cannot find a functioning system for both Ronaldo and the team to play well?
We have been decline since the Cardiff final

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol.

We were chit a year before Ronaldo.
Of course I don't blame Ronaldo. I blame those responsible who left Ronaldo practically alone to save the unsavable. And I do see the midfield as the problem. Gradually we are losing quality and contribution there. I will show it with stats after the match.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just all over the place, playing with a back 3 doesn't add anything it just makes us a player short in midfield, playing Aruther in place of Bonucci would let the other 2 mids play in a role more suited to them
I think the back 3 is a big problem. There is 1 player it helps with and that is Bonucci, who arguably shouldn't be a starter. Alex Sandro, De Ligt, Demiral, Danilo are all more suited to a 4.

It's not like Conte's back 3 which was very much key to a system to fit in 3 CBs who complimented each other perfectly.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have good players. We just lack direction. Allegri for example would have loved to have this squad at his disposal.

Pirlo at this point probably doesn't give a fuck about his 'philosophy' because the team is in dire need of results and he'll take them no matter how it comes.

This is why it was wiser to start with division two team or an u23 team where he'll have all the time and space to impose his philosophy on the team.
The management ego is too big to approach Allegri again still difficult to understand why did he leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)