Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We might proceed, but from what I saw tonight, I retract my prediction that everyone has an equal chance from the quarters on. Our fitness level is the worse I've seen. Even if we were playing good and imaginative football - we're doing the opposite - we stand no chance with this fitness level.
why is that such a frequent occurrence?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If Dybala is even remotely fit get him on at half time.

Atrocious ref performance, neither were penalties and unfortunately for us that has given the away goal.

Apart from a penalty and Berna's dribble we have created nothing and shown no urgency. Quite ridiculous when you consider what is at stake.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Owen Hargreaves berating is on BT sport saying our players don’t play with urgency/run in behind/do anything threatening hahah

Owen Fucking Hargreaves - if that idiot can see that why can’t Sarri, tici, Nedved or agnelli...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our players are too slow and it's a danger for Cuadrado and Bentancur, who have a yellow.
No wonder players from both sides are often late with the challenges. In normal circumstances they'd get the ball and the brain tells them that they will. But the legs do not agree and thus the yellow cards and late challenges.
Hopefully one of the Lyon carded players will make the first late challenge, not Cuads or Bentancur.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Except Ajax actually played a great season. This Lyon side is nothing like it.
Ajax was actually a good team with a good coach, and was just minutes away from the CL final when they were knocked out in the semis.

Lyon is a mediocre team with a shit coach. This is far more embarrassing.
Agreed. I'm just tired of fucking up when we finally get a lucky break in this tournament.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We should hang our heads in shame if we are blaming the ref for not winning this tie tbh especially since we also got the rub of the green
Of course not the ref over the tie, but he has been an embarrassment tonight.

Also don't forget that we had two shouts in the first leg. You don't go very far in this without calls, the ref gave us one because he messed up. Just shit officiating, which I really don't get in the elite competition.

Obviously we have loads to improve on but if you start a game and 10 mins in you are halfway out of the competition chasing 3 goals it's an extremely poor position to be in, from a wrong call or not.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We might proceed, but from what I saw tonight, I retract my prediction that everyone has an equal chance from the quarters on. Our fitness level is the worse I've seen. Even if we were playing good and imaginative football - we're doing the opposite - we stand no chance with this fitness level.
what exactly are Italian coaches doing in their training sessions? Roma and Inter looked exactly the same in their EL games as well.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not many chances but Lyon seems more in control when having possession in Juve's end that a good shot eventually will happen. Juve's possession close to Lyon's goal just appears haphazard at best. No urgency out there at all. At this point I would sub out Higgy and hope for 45 good minutes from a faster Ramsey.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Of course not the ref over the tie, but he has been an embarrassment tonight.

Also don't forget that we had two shouts in the first leg. You don't go very far in this without calls, the ref gave us one because he messed up. Just shit officiating, which I really don't get in the elite competition.

Obviously we have loads to improve on but if you start a game and 10 mins in you are halfway out of the competition chasing 3 goals it's an extremely poor position to be in, from a wrong call or not.
It's also even more inexcusable when the ref has access to fucking video replays whenever he needs it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)