Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Kudos to Dybala. He's the one trying out there. Without him, Juve has nothing.

There's still hope for the 2nd half though. Pjanic for Matuidi and Costa for Bernadeschi would be a huge improvement.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The sad thing is that probably 75% of us here have seen this coming with a 5 year long self enforced dismantling of our midfield. We are incapable of playing against teams that can press consistently well. Have been for years now.

Thankfully we've usually had a world class defence but now that's gone we're absolutely fucked

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they play football. brave, effortless, intense as fuck and enjoyable. 92% of pass accuracy, their holding man (gomez) is playing at the edge of our penalty area, and we have made zero visible effort to neutralise him.

we are shitting bricks. dybala is our only football player tonight, besides some athletes and mercenaries.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Everything about this club is fucked at the moment

I truly think this year (if we manage to hold on to win the title) is the year it all starts to go pear-shaped for us. Our rivals can smell blood, they know we are weak, not hungry, don’t have the same quality anymore. It’s going to interesting what happens from next season onwards.
This morning I read this interview with Tonali’s agent promoting merda , literally saying that there’s no more gap between Juve and inda (also confirming that his client is heading there). Everyone sees the decline and the poor effort our board is putting into the Mercato and future stars. We’re cluelessly signing washed up players based on imaginary football style that our coach promotes. I don’t understand how AA is buying this shit, every game is a horror show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Done well how? By losing the ball for their goal? Stop it please, he was dreadful 99% of the time just as everyone else.
Are we watching the same match? I think #10 has performed well especially being alone on an island out there with no help. And a wonderful tackle on him lost the ball but be nice if the defense could pick him up and prevent the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)