Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So if I extend my leg at hip level to play the ball and an opponent dives for it, then it's a foul, if there is no contact?
It's not a foul because Ronaldo stooped...and it was in the area. You see fouls for a foot that high in midfield all the time, even if it's two players doing the same thing. The game is soft now.

It's poor by Ibra because if Ronaldo is just running and does that it's a penalty.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Higuain isn’t shite. Ronaldo just slows the damn ball down so much. Higuain’s one touch play is brilliant. If Ronaldo could figure it out and Berna not totally suck, it’d work well.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Danilo, Rugani, Berna and Higuain are shite.
I think Rugani has done pretty well. One abysmal pass but overall defended well. Higuain is clearly out of shape and looks like a guy who has barely played in 4 months, he has linked well when coming depending though.

Can't defend the other two.

Pjanic has had his best game in a while. Bentancur excellent and Rabiot mixed but improved.

We need Cuadrado to run at Theo and Paqueta more.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's not a foul because Ronaldo stooped...and it was in the area. You see fouls for a foot that high in midfield all the time, even if it's two players doing the same thing. The game is soft now.

It's poor by Ibra because if Ronaldo is just running and does that it's a penalty.
Again by your definition if the ball is in the air at hip level and I am trying to clear it and as I do cr7 dives for it, then it's a penalty(granted no contact is being made.)
Agree to disagree on this one :)

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)