Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Then who was the right candidate inzaghi Conte or pochettino?
For playing good football and continue dominating domestically, I would say Inzaghi. Conte out of the question based on the way he left us, I don’t respect him or believe he’s the right man for us to conquer Europe. Poch, could have been an option, very risky but could have paid off, he has his style. For the champions league, I’ve always said Zidane, he’s a club legend, he’s a strong character and he’s a proven winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
Stop man, this is not the problem. I don’t why you guys are still debating this. Allegri is a very important part of our past, he was replaced (by the wrong candidate I believe), now we wait and see. Our problems are not only in the coaching department, our midfield is trash, our fullbacks are inconsistent, our attack is old...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Allegri is a very important part of our history respect to him. But it's just sad to see Allegri and Sarri held to different standards. Sarri's team is currently first in Serie A, topped their CL group and is in the Semis of the Copa Italia. Yet he's still getting shat on constantly by the fans. Its not right imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)