Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
That's what you call an upgrade
Stop man, this is not the problem. I don’t why you guys are still debating this. Allegri is a very important part of our past, he was replaced (by the wrong candidate I believe), now we wait and see. Our problems are not only in the coaching department, our midfield is trash, our fullbacks are inconsistent, our attack is old...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Absolutely abysmal.

This system was awful against Fiorentina despite the flattering score and it is awful again. We are getting out numbered down the wings and the gap between our midfield and attack is huge.

I'm not sure what position Costa is meant to be playing and neither does he by the looks of it. He has been no help for Cuadrado and the space is in the middle behind their centre mids but he has rarely been there. Costa on the right is his least productive role.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When I watch Juve now I know the first half is going to be torture yet I put myself through it. Next will be the improved second half, we'll get gradually better, they'll get more tired, Dybala will come on and Juve will somehow have a chance of winning a game they don't really have a right to based on that abysmal first 35 minutes where we got everything wrong.

That was a particularly bad one even by our standards, but Juve games are very formulaic. We need to almost pray that we don't go a goal down and that one of our quality forwards (usually CR7) will grab us a goal.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Stop man, this is not the problem. I don’t why you guys are still debating this. Allegri is a very important part of our past, he was replaced (by the wrong candidate I believe), now we wait and see. Our problems are not only in the coaching department, our midfield is trash, our fullbacks are inconsistent, our attack is old...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then who was the right candidate inzaghi Conte or pochettino?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yes, to an extent. we hit the post twice, cr had another two close shots (a shot and a header), but we were lucky with that var call. it's an even match.
They also had 3 very close shots, one Szczesny saved brilliantly, the others rolled just wide (especially early from the corner). We’re definitely not unlucky to be level. Sure the match could be 2-2 right now instead of 0-0.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This. A recipe for disaster in Europe
Luckily over two legs there are not many teams that press with that kind of intensity, but it's an obvious reason why we'd lose to a few to a team like Liverpool. Might even get battered unless Sarri could swallow his pride and actually protect the flanks.

Matuidi should have been playing tonight, as shit as he can be at times. I think Sarri knows that now but we scraped through that first half storm and will probably have to do it again for 15 or so minutes at the start of the second half as well.

Pjanic and now Szczesny actually worry me. The Pole is showing signs of his Arsenal form - one minute great save, next minute wtf. It shows that it's easier to look good behind a solid defensive unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)