Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I mean we had some real pieces of work during the Ferrara-Del Neri era. For example, De Ceglie, Amauri, Martinez, etc
Martinez was thrown out to the garbage quick quick.

Amauri gave us one good season and 1 and half of god awful, tho character building clapping made it hurt less.

De Sceglie was useless indeed, but not consistent starter allways and stint as DJ Paolino will allways have a special place in my heart for the dudebro vibes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even if I were his twin, I'd be the better one. At least I don't cry about being heartbroken all the time, looking for comfort on the internet...
:rofl:

I'm laughing because I fully agree with you.

Still like him better tho, you seem like the soulless one. He is kinda damaged goods, but has few endearing qualities.

But you, even with that username that should warm our hearts, is just a full on zero qualities bozo so far.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Obviously, but this was the revolutionary coach who was supposed to transform this team into the best team to watch in Europe, regardless of our personnel.
Yeah, that's never gonna happen.
I'll be happy if we can scrape our way to a trophy or two.
May be our luck finally turns in the CL and we undeserving win the CL like Chelsea did in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)