Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Absolutely garbage football till 30 minutes, a bit better after that.
Cuadrado had a horror show. Danilo is a donkey. Matuidi is useless and Berna is clueless.
Dybala was really good.
We can turn this around if Danilo, Matuidi and Bernardeschi are subbed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Everything about this club is fucked at the moment

I truly think this year (if we manage to hold on to win the title) is the year it all starts to go pear-shaped for us. Our rivals can smell blood, they know we are weak, not hungry, don’t have the same quality anymore. It’s going to interesting what happens from next season onwards.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We need to go to a 4-4-2

Take off Matuidi and replace him with Costa straight away.

Atalanta absolutely owning us, closing us down, man marking us. We are putting them under no pressure whatsoever. They had the ball exclusively for over 6 minutes at a stage before the goal.

With the talent we have I don’t understand how we are so often made to look like a second tier team

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
What the hell was that?! A complete course in running around like headless chickens in defence and how to not counter attack even if is tempting. Well done, this will be reference material for other loser sides for years to come

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bentancur is disastrous in Pjanic's role tonight. He's not available for a pass and his passing is laughable. We need him in his old role and Pjanic to replace one of Rabiot or Matuidi.
And we desperately need Bernardeschi out of this team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pathetic performance

Danilo and Rabiot deadful. Bentancur and De Ligt poor. Dybala really the only one who has done well.

We can't keep the ball without Pjanic. This Bernardeschi over Costa trend is madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)