Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Wow. What a monumental collapse. Absolutely embarrassing. Shameful. It reminds me of that game against Fiorentina during Conte's reign. It's never ok to concede 4 goals, let alone 4 in 20 minutes against a slightly above average bunch of scrubs.

Great goal by Rabiot it must be said.

Sorri isn't alone to blame, but isn't mental preparation and motivation the job of a coach? He shoulders some of the responsibility no doubt, especially regarding those aspects and the element of player availability.
I thought we played a good first half, Sarri set the team well and everyone performed. It started well at the second half also But then the Nooch turned his muppet mode on and for our defensive leader it has looked like the blind leading the blind.

You’ve got to give credit to Milan though who have looked red hot.

Let’s take the loss and move on quickly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Your hero has covered himself in glory tonight. At least he can rely on MDL next week to save his ass and make him look good again like he does every single week.
He didnt. But hes playing next to a donkey today. But lets ignore that and rag on him. It all comes down to MDL, Bonucci is a fraud and has been always :agree:

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think you guys are overreacting.
We played well until that penalty and then MDL's abscense was felt.
I still see many positives
No. It's not overreacting. I'd rather lose 1-0 then be embarrassed by a pathetic Milan who score 4 past us in 20 minutes. That's absolutely unacceptable. I can't imagine what will happen in the CL if Dybala or De Ligt are suspended/injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)