Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
feels like Ajax again. All you need is a hard working opposition with lots of spirit and they dominate us even if they are a much weaker squad than us. The lack of ideas on how to dictate a game and push opposition back is frustrating. We should be doing to them what Bayern just did to Chelsea if not more.

We will probably score with some individual quality again and save the result but we will never win the CL this way apart from a Chelsea-like miracle.
Both Ajax and Juve were a good team. This Lyon is shit, and we're worse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just so fucking sick of this shit we continue to see from this terrible team and terrible manager.

Surely Agnelli can see that his stupid Sarri experiment is not working. I refuse to believe he’s too stupid to see this.

We churn out poor performance after poor performance and have no plan or tactics going on to get out of a bad situation.
I’ve said it before and I say it again, I’m so annoyed this season that I’m starting to feel like I don’t care. I feel numb.

If we’re going to lose let’s do it with honour - this team and management just surrender when plan A doesn’t work
Agnelli goes to every game, each match you can see him sink lower and lower in his seat.

Surely he can see that Sarri is a dud. Although I'd have thought he would have been able to see that 9 months ago.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dybala is our problem tonight? Have u the coronavirus? Rival is using the same stupid strategic Verona, Lazio did... high intensity, spread the pitch and attack us wide with 2-3 men...

Sarri last two games didn't do anything to corrected it. Let's see what he does tonight
He is absolutely capable of doing nothing!

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Guys let’s not forget Lyon is 7th place in the mighty Ligue 1 and is missing Depay who scored 5 goals in the group stages. They are no Tyson Fury.

We’re shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)