Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
What do you expect? Our players are either 33+ or injury prone....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
The issue with Costa is that he’s 29 and hasn’t changed his style of play. When you play such an agility based game with lots of dribbling, starting and stopping, the chances of getting hurt increase in your late 20s because your body doesn’t bend like it used to. He also definitely doesn’t have the training regimens of a guy like CR7. But even CR7 doesn’t attempt the same the stuff that he did when he was 23. Costa has got to simplify his game a bit or he’ll be pulling his muscles every 5 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The issue with Costa is that he’s 29 and hasn’t changed his style of play. When you play such an agility based game with lots of dribbling, starting and stopping, the chances of getting hurt increase in your late 20s because your body doesn’t bend like it used to. He also definitely doesn’t have the training regimens of a guy like CR7. But even CR7 doesn’t attempt the same the stuff that he did when he was 23. Costa has got to simplify his game a bit or he’ll be pulling his muscles every 5 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
more like every five steps...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Maybe you anti-Allegri guys will soon realise that this legend was able to keep us winning scudetti after Scudetti (and doing very well in Europe) with this selection of midfielders.

I predict a Delneri style 10/11 season coming up.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking injuries!On the other hand Daniho had a zero impact to the game.In attack and in defense.Higuain in invisible.De Ligt is not yet accustomed to Serie A.Two injuries.Not a single minute pressing.Do not know what to say.Bad display .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe you anti-Allegri guys will soon realise that this legend was able to keep us winning scudetti after Scudetti (and doing very well in Europe) with this selection of midfielders.

I predict a Delneri style 10/11 season coming up.

Worst possible prediction.But how the game is going seems to be true.Danilo is a pure flop up to now,among others.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Year after year we've known our midfield is shit. And we've fucking ignored it again by cheaping out on a guaranteed injury prone freebie and a youngster who hasn't played much in a year. We're fucking insane. If we're stuck with the same midfield as last year which is likely, we'll be embarrassed in Europe again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)