Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have struggled in every Serie A game this season. It is frustrating to watch our games. No verticalization, our passing is painfully slow. I hope at least we manage to win this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bad players have been in Juventus all the time. The problem is that Berna is a first team player with lots of games.
True.
I meant players who were pretty regular in the starting line up. That;s why I mentioned Motta who got ~2100 minutes in 2010/11 and was a starter, like Bernardeschi is nowdays.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sturaro's final one here was pretty poor, Hernanes too. But hard to argue that they were worse than Bernardeschi.
Bernardeschi cost €40m and was bought as a guarantee, a future star, so for me he's been worse.

He's in the category with Amauri, Felipe Melo, Jorge Martinez, Jorge Andrade and Mauricio Isla.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bernardeschi cost €40m and was bought as a guarantee, a future star, so for me he's been worse.

He's in the category with Amauri, Felipe Melo, Jorge Martinez, Jorge Andrade and Mauricio Isla.
Andrade got like a career ending injury in his 3rd or 4th match for us, so I'd count him as a bad transfer, but he didn't have a terrible season, like the others you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)