Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That would mean Allegri instructed him to not play like this. Meaning Dybala ignores the instructions. Meaning he must be benched in that case?!

Dybala might not be at his best at the moment, but these are clearly tactical/setup/system issues.
We have seen it time and time again Dybala drifting out of position. Allegri out him at CF like everyone has been clamoring for and he's almost in front of the defence have the time

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Holy crap you and I don't often agree but this is what I'm saying! This isnt a couching issue like everyone on here is saying. It's a player issue. Playing out of position making the rest of the team fall out of balance why don't most see this !!???
Maybe he is instructed to come deep to link up play between our midfielders and attack.The only one who can do that besides him is pjanic but he is playing too deep.
So dybala has to make sacrifices.
I was hoping that max would try emre can as dm and move pjanic up the field like against athletico Madrid.Just curious if it would change anything in our play.

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
We have seen it time and time again Dybala drifting out of position. Allegri out him at CF like everyone has been clamoring for and he's almost in front of the defence have the time
If a player is not following the tactics or not performing on the expected level he should just be benched. What am I missing? Allegri decided to play him.

The job of the coach is to make the team work and the players perform on their highest level. Both were not the case for most of the season.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Maybe he is instructed to come deep to link up play between our midfielders and attack.The only one who can do that besides him is pjanic but he is playing too deep.
So dybala has to make sacrifices.
I was hoping that max would try emre can as dm and move pjanic up the field like against athletico Madrid.Just curious if it would change anything in our play.
That makes no logical sense. He is dripping back because he can't get himself into the attack. Even the idiot English announcers can see that

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
If a player is not following the tactics or not performing on the expected level he should just be benched. What am I missing? Allegri decided to play him.

The job of the coach is to make the team work and the players perform on their highest level. Both were not the case for most of the season.
Allegri probably played his pathetic ass to show Nedved and the rest that he was right about having to sell this over rated sap

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha yeah it's everyone elses fault he is clueless.
Not defending the midfield because they need players asap one if them in the stands
But Dybala can go kick rocks
My gawd, arguing with you is like talking to a brick wall.

Do you really think that Pjanic would have found himself in that shooting position if Dybala did not drop deep and linkup play?
I bet you would bash Dybala even if he just stood on the shoulder of the last defender and did nothing, like Inzaghi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)